Cars from €300 up to €4,000 for every taste and requirement are sold by the former ODDY in Kavala. In fact, prospective buyers can choose from among the many models between gasoline-powered, diesel-powered and LPG-powered cars.
On Wednesday, September 07, 2022, at 10:30 a.m., at the Customs Office of Kavala, an auction will be held to sell 27 cars and 7 trucks for circulation at very tempting starting prices, beginning at just €300.
Vehicles may be seen on Wednesday, August 31, 2022, and Tuesday, September 06, 2022, between the hours of 09:00 am. and 01:00 p.m.
The first car on the auction list is a Ford Focus with a first registration in 2001 and a starting price of €350. This car is powered by a 1.4-liter gasoline engine with a capacity of 75 horsepower. Corresponding models on the domestic second-hand market are sold for €2,200.
An impressive BMW 530D first registered in 2004 is being sold by the former ODDY with a starting price of €4,000. This particular car is powered by a diesel engine with a capacity of 3 liters and an output of 218 hp. Corresponding models in the domestic market cost over €9,000.
If someone is looking for a Mercedes-Benz A180 CDi then they should definitely visit the auction as such a model with a first registration in 2005 and a starting price of just €1,000 is being sold. The top German model is powered by a diesel engine with a capacity of 2 liters and an output of 109 hp. Corresponding models on the domestic market are sold for over €5,000.
If someone is looking for a well-known and economical hatchback, then the Skoda Fabia with its first registration in 2007 and the starting price set at just €800 will surely tempt him! The Skoda Fabia is powered by a 1.2 liter petrol engine with a capacity of 90 hp. Corresponding models in the domestic market are sold from €5,000.
If someone is looking for a reliable Japanese versatile model, then the Honda FR-V sold by the former ODDY in Kavala with a starting price of just €1,000 will certainly be an incentive to visit the customs office. This particular model was first licensed in 2005 and is powered by a 2.2-liter diesel engine with an output of 140 horsepower. Corresponding models in the domestic market are sold from €4,000.
An Alfa Romeo Mito first registered in 2009 is expected to attract quite a few prospective buyers as the starting price is set at just €2,000. This particular Italian model is powered by a 1,400 cc petrol engine. performance of 95 hp. Corresponding models are sold in the domestic market from €7,500.
Now if someone is looking for an economical yet luxurious jeep then the Hyundai Santa-Fe that is on the auction list with a first registration in 2004 and a starting price of €500 will probably satisfy them. This car is powered by a 2.2-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 115 horsepower. Corresponding models are sold in the domestic market from €6,000.
The terms of participation
- The vehicles are auctioned according to the new terms of sale of wheeled vehicles (F.E.K. 3420B/25-10-2016).
- The sales price of the cars includes the corresponding VAT of 24%.
- The amount of the guarantee for participation in car auctions for circulation is €300.
- The cars are used, with damage, wear and defects and need repairs before being released. Those interested must examine them, together with the technicians of their choice, before taking part in the auction, in order to determine the amount of damages in order to formulate their offers accordingly. Based on the terms of sale, cancellations of purchases and sales are not accepted. Interested parties should also take note of the terms of sale before taking part in the auction to avoid any subsequent withdrawals.
- The participants in the auction are required to have their police ID with them and to declare to the committee their tax identification number, the competent DOU and their status.
- As of 11-10-2013, the obligation to maintain, as provided for in Legislative Decree 1146/1972 (Government Gazette 64/Α΄), a book of changes and ownership for trucks for private use with a gross weight of less than 4,000 kilograms is abolished.
- With regard to the transfer, this will be carried out with a relevant deed on the title deed, which, in accordance with the above provisions, is considered, for vehicles without a registration number, as the case may be, the vehicle registration certificate or the transferable certificate of ownership of a vehicle issued from the Public Material Management Services, while for those with a registration number, their registration permit.
- In the case of trucks over 4 tons and for buses, no certificate of ownership is issued, but a contract is required to be drawn up by a notary public, indicated by the relevant Notarial Association, and the issuance of the relevant book of changes of possession and ownership in accordance with article 18 of the conditions of sale of wheeled vehicles (Government Gazette 3420 B΄/25-10-2016) and the costs are borne by the buyer.
- Especially for buses to be put into circulation for any change of use or modification of the vehicle, the owners are required to first consult with the competent services of the Ministry of Transport and secure the approval of the conversion. D.D.D.Y. no responsibility is borne if a conversion is made without requesting approval in advance from the services of the Ministry of Transport.
- The commercial type of the car as well as the year of manufacture are determined by its external indications. Thus, these data are an indication which may be far from reality.
- The Directorate bears no responsibility for these elements as well as for hidden defects.
- After the end of the auction of each vehicle, the last bidder is invited to sign the record of declaration of bidder and to pay an advance calculated at a rate of 20% of the auction price in accordance with article 8 of the conditions of sale of wheeled vehicles (Government Gazette 3420 B΄/25-10-2016).