Enrollment at the Evening High School of Kavala has begun and continues. Registration takes place from Monday to Friday from 19:00 to 21:30 at the School’s offices, located in Perigiali (School Complex Opposite the Belou Gas Station).
The management of the school announces the following:
- The baccalaureate is absolutely equivalent to the baccalaureate of the morning schools.
- The opening hours are from 18:45 to 22:10.
- The required years are 3 as in the daily ones.
- The limit of absences is greater than for daily absences.
- The subjects taught are only those of the main group and not the secondary ones. (25 teaching hours per week)
- The transportation of students to and from the Evening School is free with KTEL and urban KTEL buses.
- Those who do not have a Primary School diploma can be examined within one day at a Primary School designated by the Primary School Directorate in the first ten days of September and then enroll in the Evening High School.
- The right to enroll in evening schools is available to all adults as well as working minors aged 14 and over.
- In the context of school visits and excursions, the students get to know the places of culture and entertainment in the city of Kavala.